D1X Hybrid ISS Womens
From one of the leading drysuit producers in the diving industry comes a suit with five times more abrasion resistance.
The patented D1X Hybrid builds upon the famous D1 Hybrid drysuit, the first Insulated Constant Volume Drysuit – a built-in undersuit that surrounds you in an insulating layer of air at all times to keep you warm in the South Island's cooler waters and allow airflow throughout the suit. While the D1 was regarded by many drysuit divers to be the world's best drysuit, Waterproof has made significant improvements with the D1X. Anatomically designed and cut the D1X allows for increased flexibility and movement. It also now comes upgraded and equipped with ISS, Waterproof's unique Integrated Silicone Seal system.
- Designed for divers by diver over years of continuous testing in harsh conditions.
- Tall and plus sizes available - please contact directly
- Dry suit boots that are now 5 times more abrasion resistant
- Improved fabric on the front panel means less abrasion
- All of the Velcro tabs have been replaced and are now more flexible and have better grip
- Super tough outer material with an Anatomic Cut for better fit and movement
BUILT TO KEEP YOUR WARM IN COLD ENVIRONMENTS
- Arms are equipped with detachable warm cuffs that minimize heat loss at the wrists
- Soft and flexible neck ring that allows you to replace the seal at the dive site with a choice of silicone, latex or even neoprene
- The unique 3D mesh liner that provides the thermal protection is now softer and more flexible and is constructed from 50 Denier material
- 5mm Insulation Thickness
EASE OF ACCESS
- A pair of Thigh Pockets allows easy selection of huge capacity or slim profile based upon your need with a simple zip. With stainless steel D-Rings and cord loops as anchors on the inside and dividers, you can organise your essentials
- D-rings on the leg pockets have been replaced with stainless and have a new construction